MPSS - withdrawal
- If a child is to be withdrawn from school, parents are required to give one month's notice or one calendar month's fee in lieu thereof. Exception may be made in case of a sudden transfer of Government or Military personal.
- Those who leave the school in May must in all cases pay the fees for the month of June also.
- For obtaining Transfer Certificate a notice of seven days is required to be given by the parents. TCs are not issued until all dues are cleared. A proportionate refund of the given tuition fee and annual charges is made. In case a student leaves the school in between the session. Security deposit is refunded normally during June once the admission rush is over.
- Student can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds:
(a) Disciplinary/caught cheating in exams
(b) Constant & dissatisfactory work VII. Damaging school property
(c) Misuse of school facilities (Internet/ Lab material)
- As a rule only those students will be retained on the rolls of the school who can take the school leaving examination under 18 years of age.
- Students who fails twice in the same class will not be permitted to continue his/her studies in the school.